Thursday, July 13, 2006

my long awaiting rest day...

wah liew!

the wait for my rest day tomorrow almost felt like eternity. somehow, i felt i kept working and working and working till there's always a working tomorrow instead. worse still, nowadays youngsters are getting so irresponsible that they keep playing truant till the roster for the rest of us were stretched to our max.

it's quite nice to see a mail sent by our AM, giving us some warning to be prepared of the hectic roster all of us will get. that small gesture was quite heartwarming to me, coz' at least it showed that our direct superior cares during times like this when things were not running smoothly.

anyway, i just received a cheque from my 4th auntie. so which means studies would be confirmed. *grins* tomorrow, i'll head down to the school tomorrow to make payment. and lessons would officially starts 31 Jul for me. so hectic eh! arrives back in SG on the 30th, the next day is another working AND 1st lesson for me. suddenly, i didnt know what to bring to school. haa! reminds me my 1st day of Poly where i was caught in the same dillemma. so nostalgic! kekeke....

at the meantime, since it's my rest day, i just want to sleep instead of staying up late. well, staying up late seems tempting to me as well... kekeke....

No comments: