Monday, July 10, 2006

Sorry IS the hardest word...

does that phrase sounds familiar? there's a song sang by Elton John and Blue. how true it is.

ok, i believe i was immature and insensitive in my previous entry, unscrupulously lashing at committed in-charges who're basically doing what they have to do. perhaps i underestimated Retail careers, thinking they're not "up to standard" to the office world.

my Area Manager called me up this afternoon, requesting to talk to me. uncannily, i felt i understood the purpose of his call. true enough, he came to talk to me about the trip thinggie.

despite i was defiant, i must say it's my bad from the start of not having to inform earlier when i had so many opportunities to. though i still feel it's pretty pointless to preempt, but i should have told somebody esp one of the in-charges. since i'm much more comfortable telling my SM of BJ, i should have done so and not thinking that i have given ample time to make arrangements without realizing the time i've chosen to give them may not be sufficient.

suddenly, i felt stupid.

my AM's a kind man. even though i've apologized, i didnt feel any better. but well, just had to go with it. the thing that i've not gotten over the fact that i need to call to apologize. hmm. it's quite hard for me since i need to convince myself the seriousness in this issue. at least it had began to sink in and i guess i needed the right time to do so. asap, i hope. coz' i got a gut feeling my AM's gonna ask BJ's in-charges if i've apologized for my ignorance (coz' they're the ones who plan our roster).

i need to change my attitude, and my mentality. i was stuck up, still thinking i came from the "matured" working society and therefore condemning the rest of the people working there as ignorant fools when i'm the pot calling the kettle black. my lack of understanding has gotten me into foolish mistakes which could have been long avoided.

looks like it's time to really open up my mind and start learning for good.

No comments: