Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ever since i've started school, i saw quite a handful of familiar faces. they are either ex-secondary and poly schoolmates. some of which they are of the same school but different courses in poly, and i've never seen their existance before.

and on the streets, i've saw Amos and recently, one of my year one classmate who would also be joining MIS soon! brilliant huh?

so i guess i would be seeing some more of TP marketing students, as long as i'm still with MIS. after all, it's their ultimate choice to come of MIS since this school specializes in Marketing courses, or said to be.

i hadn't been making alot of friends. other than kind classmates who've approached me to be in their group (and i've been lucky), i hardly interact with anyone else. so every lesson was just either sitting alone or joining my groupmates. so far, i've seen other people hanging out with their friends who are like backdated since colleagues or even poly classmates and taking the same course, same modules and same whatever. so the "leftovers" prolly meant myself, and some others who are like me, new in everything. which of course, i felt fortunate to have some strangers approaching me to be in their group! (perhaps, i still look friendly after all...)

anyway, today's my rest day. so i slept and slept, recuperating my lost vibes in life. but i must say, i was really tired. it has been quite a long while that i fell into such deep sleep that i only caught some conciousness 12 hours later. i don't feel the stress yet, mainly coz i believe everything was progressing slowly in school. and i don't really give a damn about my confirmation in Gio, maybe because i don't wish to give myself a reason to stress.

so the updates of my schedule for the rest of the week is:

Thursday - Full @ RP
Friday - Full @ RP
Saturday - 12 to Close
Sunday - RD

i have an intensive lecture on Saturday and Sunday. but apparently, i'm not able to attend coz' my requested off on Saturday was not approved since last week. my SM Kally was telling me that she didnt have enough manpower to support her mainly due to our part-timers having their exams this coming week. so darned. luckily the lecture is on Consumer Behaviour, which i've taken before in Poly. or not, i would prolly be cursing and swearing my way through man...

i've nothing else to add at the moment. 3 more hours to class... and i'm still DEAD serious about clubbing. and i'll be getting a Lappie this coming month... yippee!!

No comments: