Saturday, September 09, 2006

AIYAAAAA, when's my extra commission coming in?!?!?!

the stupid company shortchanged me lor! i'm supposed to have double commission and they only paid me the original commission, not the doubled one. so sianz!!

like i shared with my 3rd-in-charge, somehow Giordano management seems to be quite insincere about the commission plan. we strived so hard to hit the sales and earn money for the company, they somehow get so insensitive and overlooked it. of course, that may not be the case lar, but waiting for the blardy pay slip to come takes ages lor! and the best part is that there doesn't seem to be any news whether when they'll pay us back. *grumble* need the money lar!

anyway, i just watched Monster House. not too bad show. think it should be my 1st cartoon horror show and yet captivating! hur. no money liao, still watch movie eh. die la. at least it kinds of make my money worth. i like the storyline too. easy to grasp. YM was like laughing out LOUD lor, coz one of the character super act, damn cute. people like mei mei, CK, justin, Hua and Mun, should go catch it. hehehe...

also, i haven't collected my lappie yet. i lent YM some cash and i'm now real low on cash, no money to pay the 1st instalment. ha. so embarassing actually. i think the salesperson wouldn't come hound on me yet coz' i don't think he has that good following up skills. just because of that stupid commission lor! HAIX!

i'm working again tomorrow after class. haix. so tired really. when i 1st joined Giordano, i could still enjoy the 3 days 1 rest routine. now, work 5 to 6 days then rest once. so "wah lau" lor.

and i FINALLY confirm liao wor! my Area Manager informed me. he said it would be as early as the 1st. when he said that, i think it's 1st of this month hor? coz' he did share that he hadn't get the chance to see me till that day when i was at RP. yay! only 100 bucks more, better than nothing hor? but now the thing is, I DON'T WANT TO BE TRANSFERRED TO ANYWHERE ELSE! sincerely hoping i would stay in RP!!

now i can concentrate my on studies, since i've managed to cross the 1st hurdle. =) and hopes everything else falls in as per planned.

actually, now i'm thinking of moving to the office. but as what? i don't know... well, it's just a thought coz' i'm abit tired of retail lah. and that doesn't mean anything. maybe i'm beginning to miss the routined life. i'm ficker, i know. i've yet to meet a good boss/company that would take care of employees' welfare. but at the moment, i just have to bear the retail hours for another 6 more months or so before trying my luck to get into Gior's backend operations.

somehow, i can't wait for that day to come!

No comments: