Sunday, September 17, 2006

a hustle and bustle week!

ahh, feels so good to sit in front of the PC and types away. man, it has been a hectic schedule for me. coz' Bugis underwent 2 huge and major transition, and i was involved in the whole thing.

1stly, it was transitioning from a normal, function store to a price point store. meaning to say, we'd changed into a budget store, selling all the heavily discounted items. price ranges from as low as $6 to $19. and a denim jeans jacket used to be $79, now priced at $19! wah! anyway, the items are past seasoned items which the warehouse needed to clear stock.

so i remember on Sunday night, ALL regular priced items and other items which are not supposed to be in Bugis are to be returned to warehouse or to other stores. i stayed till 11pm that day. afterwhich my shift the next day is actually Morning.

the following 3 days till Wednesday are all Morning shifts and i went home late as usual coz' i had classes. after that, i was in the Afternoon shift on Thursday but worked till 10.30pm. and that very night we had to stock out all the price point items again! they said we're converting back to function store. kaoz!

so the following morning, had to report as early as 8am to help re-setup of the whole blardy store again (and i'm on Full shift lor!!). but this time, we're converting to a much higher-end of function store, i.e. Pseudo. i don't know how that is pronounced. all i know is we're some sort of an image store already. and seriously, it felt different working for a lelong outlet and an image outlet.

all the hassle and bustle really drained me out, totally. finally, my Rest Day is today. and i have a test tomorrow, 10 blardy chapters to cover. =.=

2ndly, i finally gotten my payslip! so dumb! and i was darn right about them shortchanging me! angry!!

they deducted my non-paid leave for a good whole 5 days! neh neh! it's supposed to be 3 days not 5 days lor! even though i've taken 5 days of leave, but in my roster, they've given me 2 rest days among the total number of leaves. ARSEHOLE! and somemore, i was supposed to receive DOUBLE commission based on me being Raffles Place staff. but i believed they thought i was still Bugis staff at that point in time. so i didn't receive my full commission. ARGH! so in total, i'm expecting about another 250 from the company.

WAH LAU! THAT'S SOME MONEY CAN!!

with those already in my pocket, i would have paid my stupid instalment and would be using my lappie NOW lor!! and i wouldn't have to borrow from my mum lor!!!

damn pissed!

ya, i did talked to my Area Manager. glad that he would clarify for me. how long it gonna take, i dunno. and i have this bloody gut feeling that my commission discrepancies would continue this month when i'm to receive my pay. coz' i would officially be Bugis's staff last week onwards due to my confirmation but last month, as an RP staff, we hit the double commission thinggie as well. grr...

so, that pretty much sums up my hectic week. i haven't started studying yet. heh. and i'm meeting one of my classmates to do project later. haix.

No comments: