Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i'm feeling such a dumbass...

i'm feeling WAY sucky. mood was already nosediving since morning, and all thanks to this blardy bastard who's a know-it-all part-timer in BJ. his name is, Po Chien, proudly known as PC.

i had this pretty heated argument with him. believe he has been quite a big bully from the time i know him. even my other colleagues felt that he always picked on me, and god knows why. he has given me a hard time almost since the day i know him. not only that, he has completely no respect for me or others in the shop. basically because he felt he knew alot more than the other staff who came in later or much later than him, regardless of the position the newcomer may be. imagine, i'm a Senior in BJ and he's a part-timer, he could actually command ME to do things? what audacity he has huh??!

anyway, i think it's time that i fought for myself. he gladly stepped over my head since Day 1, knowing the fact i wasn't all-knowing. he even sarcastically said that he worked here for more than a year and he didn't even gotten any complains, whereas i kena once. and he continued saying that he has never failed a MS (mystery shopper's evaluation) before as well, whereas i failed twice.

gosh, such loser.

however, little did he expect that my failure may be worse than him, but my successes are much more significant than him! i told him that, and it kinds of shut him up. c'mon lo. i'll learn from my mistakes lo. if i'm still that bad, do you think my Area Manager would even give me a thumbs up for my improvement? hng! i doubt he even know that lor! still so much hot air! as if i'm like him, literally GO to almost everyone (sometimes even customers) and ASK for compliments if he felt he did the right thing. such cheapskate right!?

so, perhaps you guys can do me this simple favor: pop by BJ when i'm not around, gives him a real BLARDY hard time and see what kind of attitude he'll give you, EVEN as a customer. then, immediately flush down a complain letter to our customer service! wahahaha.... can't wait to gloat man!! and i doubt they'll take that as some conspiracy. kekeke....

anyway, i know what his reactions would be - defensive. TOTALLY defensive. he has such HUGE ego that i just can't help but to deflate it. i even got feedback from other part-timers that he has this "chao kuan", where he enjoys insulting other people but cannot take it when others poke him back. he's ultimate petty, full of crap and shits, and totally disrespectful. i sincerely hope i'll be there to see the day he FALLS.

although i fought for my rights, i didn't feel very good overall. coz' it affects the team morale, and i never felt good quarrelling with someone even though it's for a good cause.

so my mood was dragged to later the evening.

i was caught in between both classmates - trying to push the problem to each other. it all started when my guy classmate, L, decided to consolidate names to photocopy the text, and my girlfriend, M, not too sure if she got the correct text with her. somehow or rather, L decided to proceed with the photocopy despite that he wasn't sure if M wanted the book. 2 days later, M told L that she need not the book anymore coz' she had the right edition. so, i've no idea how come L only gotten back to me (he didn't have M's number) that he wasn't able to cancel the order. he said the auntie gave him the "special" price coz' he wanted to print 10 or more books and he had exactly 10 books to be printed. so by adjusting the number lower, the prices would revert to its original. and i guessed L thought for eveybody's pocket so he decided to proceed. how i know he decided to leave the problem with M to solve, and M is not willing to entertain his nonsense since she felt she has given him ample time to cancel her order?

so with all the reluctance and i'm like the middleman for the both of them, i decided to absorb the book, thinking that it wouldn't be too tough for me to find a buyer. however, little did i know that almost everyone in my class has gotten their texts! so i'm like stuck with 2 texts now.

i feel so lousy coz' i've not enough cash to tide me over to next week. and i've like already borrowed a hundred from my mum and it's just not nice to borrow more from her. somehow, i'm such a smart alec, doing the wrong things thinking it's right. argh!

YM said i'm too nice, constantly thinking for other people but not myself. maybe i am, but i don't feel that way.

i feel so lousy....

No comments: