Friday, October 06, 2006

i'm so blardy sleepy right now. all thanks to this horrible flu bug that attacked me the whole night and my nose was so freaking blocked that i couldn't sleep! i woked up every hour or so just to clear my passageway. i'm surprised i wasn't choked by phlegm since there seemed to be so much mucus been cleared and the side of my bed was flooded with tissues. bleah!

i'm having this serious problem about handling my project and work. when i'm home, i'll be too tired to complete my part of project and i had this tendency to postpone and postpone till i had no choice but to clear them before meet up. i hate this feeling, really. i wished i would be more proactive....

anyway, i got a news to share:

i'll be transferring out of Bugis Junction, with effect from this Monday.

guess where i'll be going? Vivo City. heard of it before? it's located at Harborfront, and i've never been there or knew there's a new building other than the Harborfront centre.

i don't know why i'm the chosen one. i don't know if it's a blessing in disguise. so much of mixed feelings in me. i'm so worried that i wouldn't be able to perform up to standard since they said Vivo City's Giordano is even bigger than that of Taka's. =.=

going to school may not be too big of a hassle coz' i may have a direct train from Harborfront to Dhoby Ghaut. but going to work will be a chore for me. i have a direct bus ride from Bedok but the journey takes about 30 to 40 mins. sigh... furthermore, it's a total new environment and all.... just when i'm thinking i'm almost not able to handle schoolwork and all, i'm the chosen one. bigger shop, more stressed - that's for sure.

i need to catch up some of my sleep. and need to wake up quite early tomorrow to complete my part of projects. and i haven't even started!!! argh, kill me!!

No comments: