Friday, October 06, 2006

everything was a MISTAKE?!!

can you imagine that they made a mistake about me transferring?!?! OMG! they actually got themselves confused with my junior's and mine name. wah kaoz!! and her name is like no where close to mine: she's Eliz, i'm Elina! c'mon, don't tell me they have difficulty differentiating 2 and 3 syllables names???

just when i've gotten myself emotionally and mentally prepared for the best and the worst...

i thought i should be happy coz' i'm beginning to accept new challenges. and also, i don't have to work with PC anymore. however, i'm pretty upset to be leaving the rest of my good colleagues. and it did took me some time to digest the fact that i'm leaving....

staying means back to square one.

now, i don't know how to react. should i be happy or sad that i'm not leaving?

No comments: