Saturday, October 14, 2006

i'm so sleepy right now but i can't go back to catch some more rest, which i intended to after the shop meeting earlier. i was working full shift yesterday. and today, i'm on afternoon shift and yet have to return back to shop earlier than usual for some shop meeting. kaoz!

the projects are really worrying me ultimately, as for now. it's just tough to get working groupmates to be abit more committed towards school. Monday is the dateline and yet i'm surprised how can one not be jittery and no sense of urgency at all, especially when someone else is doing the compilation for them.

anyway, i'm considering to just take up one module next sem. i've heard from my other classmates that next sem is a REAL short one. and considering the workload from projects and also year-end sales for 2006 (X'mas and NY)... it'll be awfully draining for me. the only trade off for this choice is that i'll get to finish my degree about one sem later, depending on my choice of modules for the remaining semesters. in addition, i just want to give myself some space for other activities to balance off my lifestyle, other than just work and school. good choice? hmm...

i gotta go now.

but i just wanna say: i still love clubbing.

*kekekekeke...*

No comments: