Monday, October 16, 2006

my birthday coming soon! *grins* such a bittersweet day it's gonna be.

i mean, i'm getting a year older and that's not exactly something to be rejoiced. maybe when i'm still below 21, and that's when i really looked forward to grow older. for now, i wish time would just stop ticking.

other than that, it's my birthday! once a year thinggie, how could anyone not really looking forward to it? after all, to me, it is a sacred day - a day where i thank my prayers for being healthy to celebrate life and able to watch the world goes by. so surreal isn't it? hhaha....

i don't know what i want this year. other than materialistic demands, i can't think of anything else that could soothe my draining soul. maybe, the only thing i yearned right now is a meet up with all my good friends, aka my buddies. people i've missed so much: bellie, rara, mun, flora and mei mei. i missed all the "catching up" sessions. it's readily put in forms of slumber party, majong sessions, clubbing, bitching sessions at Pac Cafe or any coffee houses, or even festivals celebrations. i can't help getting emotional here....

allow me to hug you guyz when i see you the next time? that's the only present that i'll ask from you.... please? =D

No comments: