Sunday, October 29, 2006

a small shopping spree!

since it's my RD, i just have to do something about it. so, going out with YM was a good choice. he's always so gamed about shopping, even if it's just me shopping and him waiting. the best part is, he don't even mind if it's just window shopping! gentlemen out there must learn from him, and i mean it!

since i got my topshop card, might as well utilized it. and i seriously can't wait to use it! i gotten myself 4 topshop knickers (aka underwear la) and 2 basic tops which i love it to bits! woo! they're like going for a bundle price of "buy 2 for 20% off". so get 2 lah! i'm feeling so contented. ha!




it's really nice hor?? i just LOVE topshop. such a sinful indulgence... at least for me la. hahaha...

also, i finally DID it!! Navel Piercing!! OMG! i just can't believe i ACTUALLY did that!! it didn't cost me cheap though. it did hurt, not too badly. now i'm pretty terrified about the maintenance part. quite worried about infecting it. and earlier, it did bled slightly coz' i accidentally knocked onto it. ouch!

i took pictures of it but i thought it'll be abit too much for the weak hearted. even looking at it closed up, i felt the gore. hahaha... anyway, that's to mark my 22nd bday. i must be mad right?

i'm a happie girl today!

No comments: