Friday, November 24, 2006

i got transferred... for real this time

oh boy. i thought i wouldn't be involved in the major reshufflement and just stay in where i am. but it turned out otherwise.

there's no news about myself going anywhere. and suddenly, my SM msged me, telling me i'll be transferring to CentrePoint as a 3rd and to send my request for next week directly to them. i was quite stunned. yes, i'm promoted in a way. but i was getting comfortable as a supporting senior. no point being a 3rd actually, when there's no increment on salary. bah!

so, is my SM still moving over to Centrepoint? or there's still some last minute changes that i wasn't aware? or, she's going over with me? hmmm... how i wish i know some more.

i guess, as long as i'm not working with that bastard PC, it should be better for me. nonetheless, i will have much more responsibilities now, which i'm totally not interested. aiya, i just want to work to get the money, finish off my degree with it and that's that. hng! unless got more money, then i don't mind la... hahahaha...

ok, i'll be reporting to new premises on Monday. hope this transfer is a blessing in disguise for me...

No comments: