Monday, November 27, 2006

my 1st day of.... almost everything.

today is a memorable day. *lol*. i mean, it's my 1st day of work in a new environment, and happened to be my 1st day for my new study semester. and i even wore a new top for work, which is assigned as uniform (even though it's really not very nice looking on me).

i went to work, and everything seems to be an okay start off. even though this morning, seriously, i kinda have difficulty in waking up. i mean, the sign in time is earlier by half-an-hour, and due to a longer travelling time, i have to wake up about an hour earlier. haix. not only that, the shop was in a quite messy state for a proper welcome. so i guess, whoever was working yesterday night, had no intention to even tidy the shop for a proper handover since that whoever should be his/her last day in Centrepoint. i'm quite disappointed and pretty pissed about that, really.

nonetheless, this is my 1st promotion as a 3rd-in-charge and it feels a lil' different. and i hope i'll be able to work well with my superiors, aka my SM and 2nd-in-charge. and also, with their guidance and cooperation, make CP3's standard increase.

the shop's pretty small but have a stronger buying power compared to BJ. so, i think i should be quite fine in handling the people.

about school, my lecturer's pretty funny. his dramatic actions and almost-seemed-like-shouting teachings can be quite hilarious, i feel. also, he keeps pacing back and forth, from the door to his lappie, cutting across the projector screen. it's not exactly distracting if you're paying attention. just that at the end of the day, my neck muscles are slightly strained. *lol*.

i was briefed on the projects and all.... sigh. stress level just keeps increasing....


so i guess my day's pretty alright. fyi, my classes are faithfully on every Monday and Friday. and i don't know that's a good thing or what. hmm.

alright, i need to go sleep liao. super sleepy. i guess it'll be perfect if i'm on Afternoon shift tomorrow but alas, i'm Morning... nonetheless, i get to go off early at 6pm. well, not totally a bad thing as well. =)

at the meantime, adios!

No comments: