Thursday, November 09, 2006

irresistable addict!

there's something wrong with me, i think so.

somehow, i have this serious itch in shopping, even if it's for something cheap. and recently, i found out that i'm a sucker for accessories. it ranges from earrings to belts and sometimes the cheap blink blinks. on top of that, i've bought 3 new disney tops at $9/ea from a Giordano Atrium Sale at Jurong Point yesterday, when i was reliefing there. also, i went to Sasa and bought 2 small sample-type of perfume - one for me and another for YM, which cost me 20 bucks.

i guess, ever since i got my Topshop card and i kind of drained almost all of the credits inside, i couldn't stop this addiction of shopping. i may not be shopping for the real expensive stuff, but those small small things i get for myself are also bad enough.

it is said that shopping is theraputic (maybe not for men), and of coz', i feel good to buy things that would make me look better. which irks me to think what's bothering me, to the extend where i have subconciously took up this addiction. due to work stress? hunger to feel prettier coz' my low self-confidence is eating on me lately? i wished i have answers to this....

and to make matters worse (and at the same time better...), my bro presented me with $200 worth of cash vouchers from Takashimaya!! it's for my belated bday present la... or else, you think he's so good meh? also, he didn't spend a cent to get those vouchers anyway. but still!! this just gonna make me continue my addiction, isn't it?


p/s i know some of you girls gonna slap me when i say things like that, coz i KNOW i sounded damn blardy bitchy!! kekekekeke....
shopping anyone?? i'll spare you some of my vouchers! *grinz*



before i go off, watch this video. it'll cheer you up somehow, if you're having a bad day. but if you're not, it'll make u feel worthy as a student, altogether. as it works for me, somehow. =)

NTU lecturer Feedback Damn Funny..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.