Tuesday, November 21, 2006

yay!! it's over!!

hooray, hoorah! finally cleared the exams. the papers are relatively easy, provided if i memorized my facts. but for me, i just write them based on my understanding of the question and the concepts i've learned. so, i believe my marks will also be only s0-s0 lor. now, can pass i quite happy liao. *lol*

it still feels so good. definitely still having the kind of burden lifted off my shoulders. can breathe properly now.... hahaha...

anyway, YM brought me to Bugis Fish & Co for dinner. yummy!!

our dinner!!

our drinks... super big freeze!

the aftermath.... *lol*

ok, needa go rest liao. working a blardy full shift tomorrow. haix... how demoralizing. till then, take care!

1 comment:

Sean Hwang said...

Seafood with french fried!
Weird combination... :)
anyways.. I just randomly stop by your blog.