Friday, January 19, 2007

quite a number of things to update for this post, and i'm kind of sorting my brain's fact-files. lol. to begin with.... clubbing.

you know, it's such a long time since the last time i felt high. and now clubbing, it gets abit boring for me when i was just too concious of what's happening around me. i missed the "floating" feeling though... i guess i controlled myself too much. however, the environment don't exactly allow me to "let go", just like that. hmm...

so i went MoMo, to celebrate Ebel's 20th bday - just the both of us. she just turned 20 and she claims she's getting OLD. if she's old, then me leh?? tsk!! so irritating lor, this kind of girl! kekekeke....

coincidentally (but not surprisingly), we met one of her guy friends and he had his group of GUYS there. he had a table and it's so.... just so lack of girls around. i don't know, i didn't felt too good joining them. it's just too male dominated. lol.

we didn't stay too long in the club. coz' about 1.30am, YM told me he was drunk @ Zouk. -.-" nonetheless, he said he would contact me again when he wanted to leave the club. so we waited till about 2.45am, he msged me that he couldn't take it anymore and would want me to pick him up. i thought Ebel wanted to stay, but she didn't. think it's the crowd i'm leaving her with that she's not exactly too comfortable, she chose to leave with me.

YM sat on the floor against one of the pillars, hiding in one of the dark spots when i found him. bloodshot eyes and totally listless look from him... didn't expect that he would gotten himself in such a state though. so since i gotten a cab (with Ebel) and got the driver to wait for me at the hotel lobby, i helped YM into the waiting cab and sent both of them home 1st, before detouring to my place.

felt REALLY BAD for Ebel about having to leave MoMo that early... i was expecting to stay longer. i'm not stating that it's YM's fault. i mean, who would know the unexpected things like YM gettin drunk so early?

anyway, i just received a call today from Club MoMo that i've actually won myself a MoMo's Ladies' Card! hahaha... so queer actually. the lady over the phone explained that the projector was faulty that day (i.e. Wednesday Ladies' Night) and therefore they didn't display the winners. hmm. so she told me that the next time i visit MoMo, just inform the door host that i've a ladies' card to be collected. WAHA!! don't ask me about the privileges and all, coz' i don't know. and i didn't ask.... hahahaha... HEE!! shiok!

i'm quite pissed with my 2nd in-charge actually. it's about my next week's roster.

i msged her on Thursday, informing her my requested day off which would be on Sunday. coz my dad told me that it's my grandfather's 100th day death anniversary. oh well... and i was wondering if i could request a morning shift on Saturday, the day before Sunday.

1st, she told me she didn't receive my message about my request;
2nd, she told me that i can't have 2 request in one week!

it's like, wah lau, i didn't request 2 days off lor!

anyway, she told me that i had to relief Afternoon shift at CityLink either on Saturday or Sunday. so since i thought that my grandad's thinggy more impt, i chose on Sunday. after which, she reminded (and also warned) me about giving LAST MINUTE requests would not be entertained.

today is only FRIDAY lor. what LAST MINUTE requests she meant? and it's not as if i called when they have confirmed the roster and all! plus when i called and asked, they told me they were in the midst of adjusting... argh! nvm. maybe when it's my turn to plan the roster, i would get pissed off myself..

so this means that on the fateful 27th, i'm sorry, i can't make it too. since it's an afternoon shift on Saturday, i can hang out late the day before, i.e. the 26th aka Friday. unless you guys don't mind meeting up after my class ends around 9.45pm... erm, let me know k? maybe no MJ lor, just another chill out session.

and i just went to the Doc's, to get some flu and cough medicine. so the drowsiness has sets in... that means i need to rest liao... =)

No comments: