Tuesday, January 16, 2007

at home...

yeah man, it's my Rest Day today! thank goodness! i was rushing my project on Sunday that i didn't have enough sleep. so going to work yesterday was such a chore. plus, i was having flu and cough... so i told i told myself i'll get my revenge!

apparently i slept till 1.30pm today... waking up once in a while to check on the time. kekeke.... shiok!

till now, i'm still plague with abit of flu and an irritating cough. and i'm beginning to lose part of my voice... darn.

anyway, below's my schedule for this week:

Mon - M to 6pm
Tues - RD
Wed - M/6pm
Thurs - RD
Fri - 1/2 M @ CityLink
Sat - M/6pm
Sun - M/6pm

they've changed the knock off timing for Morning shifts to 6.30pm, instead of the usual 6pm. coz' they realized that it's a 7.5hrs shift for the usual shift, and not the actual 8 hrs shift. sianz... and i'll be working over the weekends... doubly sianz...

No comments: