Friday, January 12, 2007

one too many

it always seemed to be the case when i have one appointment, many would come along. meaning to say, suddenly so many people would asked me out on the same week and i have like only 2 rest days avail... in addition, i also have to squeeze my project meetings amongst the "overwhelming" friends-meet-up response. hahahaha...

yesterday i met up with Bel and Mun. suddenly Ra couldn't make it, so sad. anyway, the rest of us like chatted forever. we can really talk man! till it kinds of scare me... lol. but it's so nice just keep chatting, laughing about ole' times and all. =) and we hang out till like 3 plus in the morning!! wah lau!! but the feeling damn shiok... hope we can meet up again with them again. and this time, it's with Ra.

but before that, i met up with my psychic and we hopped from one cafe to another. lol. 1st was Coffee Club where we had dinner and i had my garlic prawn pasta (soOo craving for that!!) and my pot of Strawberry Garden. so bloated with water i tell you!! and then it was too blardy cold to continue staying in Coffee Club (coz' it was raining), we went to TCC at Citylink and continued to drink some more. wah lau! so much water till i almost feel like puking and my bladder felt "stretched". lol.. then meet up with Bel and all, and drink some more! wah lau! hahahaha....

so, yesterday was shiok. so much of "catching up" with good ole' friends after so long and it felt heavenly. imagine if i have sessions of this like one day after another, i think i can just take that a full-time unpaid job... whahahahaha!!! but that's provided i'm married to a damn freaking rich husband or i have my family assets to sleep on it...

alright, i should go now. will be nuahing at home since it's like raining all day. and will be completing my project.

till then, i'll update on my roster again ya? next group meeting: with Hua and Mei Mei... u guys are mine!!

No comments: