Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i'm actually quite sleepy now. but i got to endure a while more to get my SWOT analysis up for my Advertising Strategy project. apparently, that part belongs to another groupmate but i'm pretty unsure why i got to do this part in the end. sigh...

i've clocked so much OT and my in-charges are so uptight about it, insisting that i followed their roster so i wouldn't incur any more OTs. crap. and at work, it's awfully boring coz' we're totally just not busy. it's such a great contrast to the sales period. even though now the shop is so neat and tidy, as a staff, we still need to try to find something to do. we even resorted to cleaning the furnitures and all. LOL. it's quite funny lah. it's like ghost town in Centerpoint. so, drop by my shop and find me k?

ok, finally meeting up with Bel and group. yippee!! but i didn't get you girls anything for x'mas or any occasion where we're supposed to get each other presents. at least get you girls prepared for the worst from me, so i won't get u too disappointed with me. hee... i know i'm bad lah.

my roster's as follows:

Mon - Morning to 5.30pm
Tues - Morning
Wed - Morning to 5pm
Thurs - Morning to 5pm
Fri - RD
Sat- Morning
Sun - RD

look quite shiok right? however, waking up so early everyday is not exactly my cup of tea. plus, i don't get to go back home and rest after work lor. i got projects to rush... *grumble*

soon, i need to meet up with hua and mei mei to discuss about our itinery for our trip to Thailand! =) this, i'm SOoO looking forward to it.... and u know what? Ebel just beat me to it... dang! she just have to go earlier than me... @!@$#%&^... i was still hoping i can gush about it to her lor!!! bleah...

No comments: