Sunday, April 08, 2007

it all begins with a printer...

i'm like so suay can? when i needed to use the printer, the stupid hardware has to give me all sorts of unsolved problems just to prevent me from using it. i've log in a call to HP before and like after a good whole half an hour (or more) of troubleshooting, getting me to press this buttons and that which it did not improve the situation, the helpdesk engineer told me that it may be due to the expiry of my colored cartridge.

i felt like wasted my time kind of thing.

so well, i went to Challenger at Funan to get ink cartridges and also shopped for my lappie bag, laptop cooler pad and some lappie cleaning aid. so i ended up spending about 150 bucks altogether. fyi, my lappie bag is an economical one, not the expensive fella which i had my eyes fixed on. and also, YM applied for the membership which cost about 30 bucks so i can get rebates on each an every product i purchased on the spot!

so i replaced the ink cartridge and the stupid message still stayed.

i got fed up, i went online to download the basic printer driver. and guess what? i can print even though that stupid message of asking me to "Print Alignment Page" did not go away!!

1stly, i thought i could finally get my work done, and also at the same time, i felt so stupid. it's like wasted so much of my time lor!! oh nvm, at least, i managed to get things going.

it's my RD today. have a meet up with my groupmates for projects... haix. i'll update more later, tonight. at the meantime, hope you guys enjoyed ur weekends!!

No comments: