Sunday, April 08, 2007

going through emo phase

just when i thought, "finally it's my RD", the day passes me like it never started in the 1st place.

i woke up this morning, wasting my time to fix that stupid printer, my afternoons were spent on project discussions, and my evenings were dinner with YM and his family. after an eventful day, i still have to rush my other projects by the timeline given. hoping i would have the next day avail to do my projects as well but no, i'm working again.

somehow, i'm already missing having to look forward to Fridays coz it's Saturday the next day. and i always have 2 straight days of rest where i can catch up with my life (if i ever had any to begin with).

other than complaining, i know i should have been more aggressive to change my lifestyle. i've been looking out but there isn't an ideal or even close to ideal jobs out there for me. or at least, something i would see myself dealing with. it kinds of depresses me, coz i know i've to deal with irregular timings longer than expected. probably i was never the patient kind to wait and wait. well, when i've set my mind on certain things and i don't see why i should delay and make myself miserable. right?

no, i don't want Sales. i'm so sick and tired of sales jobs that could make me puke even thinking about it. but sales jobs sprawled almost everywhere on medias. even deceiving titles like Marketing Execs are dealing with sales. blah!

probably, the 1st step to marketing could be Gio's backend? maybe, maybe....


nights everybody... love y'all...

No comments: