Sunday, June 10, 2007

fell ill

supposedly to work after my morning presentation in school but i called in sick for work. didn't know what happened to me suddenly. was having a bad headache and broke out in cold sweat when i was on my way to school. it was even a struggle to put myself through the presentation.

i messaged YM to come pick me up at about 11.30am. thank goodness he heard my msg and arrived on time. i didn't sit in to the last group's presentation and quietly excused myself out of the room.

i was having shoulder and neck aches, which the doctor told me that most likely my flu caused the pains.

had a quick lunch with YM and i took my medication at his place. then i slept till evening, yet still feeling lethargic when i woke up. hated the taste of my saliva. no amount of water i took could ease the taste in my mouth. yucks! hate taking panadols....

today, i woke up at noon, took my lunch and didn't have the mood to study. took my medication and i ended up sleeping for a couple of hours more. still, the drowsiness is still there. and i have an exam tomorrow lor.... i can't carrying like this! but nothing i could absorb. how??? haix...

i'll try to take a bath and eat dinner. hopefully it'll freshen me up better.

No comments: