Sunday, July 08, 2007

i felt abit dreaded to have to go back to PS. the day before kinds of spells the last day at T1, which was abit sad. no more long breaks and staff-priced canteen food. *groan* and of coz, not forgetting the long working hours too.

the moment i stepped out of Dhoby Ghaut MRT station yesterday, the crowd really overwhelmed me in PS. then i can't help feeling so sianz, coz' it's not a nice feeling to see humans having their weekend breaks while i get to work and serve these bunch of people. ha!

well, i was hoping things could get worse, i was wrong! apparently, i was warmly greeted by my bunch of teammates so thrilled to see me back. all of my favourite people were working with me. my 2nd-in-charge squealed in delight and gave me a nice hug. awww, so sweet huh? by then, all my negative thoughts were quickly erased.

so i guess the enjoyment of work voices down to who's working on that particular day. but i don't get good choices daily y'know. oh well....

No comments: