Friday, July 13, 2007

it's not the same back "home" at PS. after i'm back for like a couple of days, one of my really good working partner was being transferred to another outlet. the past Monday was his 1st day in another shop already and it's getting empty without him. maybe all of us were so glued together like a gang, working back to back. and he never failed to entertain all of us, and vice.

now not having to work with favourite people, the working environment slowly shifted. it's not that it had became unbearable, but more of indifferent. then again, how long more would i be staying in this shop?

------

watched Harry Potter yesterday. abit disappointing though. i believe we're all expecting more actions and surprises, but somehow everything beginning to become stale. nonetheless, i still somehow enjoyed the show to an extend for all its sorcery and magic.

well, YM slept. *quietly pissed*

he said he didn't understand the whole show. apparently to me, i thought the Order of the Phoenix was just another new story with the same characters.

i guess, he can't digest wordy movies and heavy british accents. oh boy....

-----

next week, my roster would be filled with almost the whole week of my request (unfortunately), and it's pretty embarassing to cause inconvenience to the planner.

Mon and Wed i'll be having my deferral papers in the noon. so i could only help after 4pm on both days. on Tues, i'm opting for an RD to study for my Wed papers. then, i have MJ session on the Friday and i would need to attend one of my colleagues' bday on Sat. so that'll be both Morning shifts.

i guess this is probably my 1st ever week to have so many request in a week!

-----

i'll be forced to mug over my books (again) over my RD tomorrow. and i guess i only have like 1 day to get things done. hopefully i can manage to recap what have been taught... i mean, it's like quite some time ago already, especially for the deferred module from my summer school. *groan*

that's what really sucked about studying... EXAMS!

No comments: