Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i still couldn't imagine how tramatized i was. yesterday was my 1st deferred paper, since the day i started schooling all over again. i felt such a wimp.

i actually had a nervous breakdown at home, just before the exams.

i called YM and cried over the phone. i just couldn't help it! the stresses really wears me down finally.

i don't know why, really. it's quite unlike me though, and i can't even rmbr when was my last time breaking down like that, for an exam per se.

i studied like i should. i studied like i always did for exams. i wasn't totally confident but at least i know what i'm studying. YM even accompanied me to the airport and study, and he occupied himself with his own materials to study. that's really sweet of him! but i'm just not confident enough to face the papers. merely because i'm so afraid i ended up with a mental block during the exam.

that happened to me once when i was doing my accounts prelims back when i was in sec 4.

also, yesterday's paper was a module i've taken 2 sems ago and only they've dragged the deferred paper so late. and i'm no whiz-kid to remember what've been taught more than 6 months ago. furthermore, this is the module which i'd worked with that 2 bitches for a project they felt i loafed throughout the entire period.

anyway, i'm glad that paper was over.

i'll be going to Marine Parade's NLB to study. you probably asked why, since there's a Bedok NLB too. well, just take it as i prefer the environment there. after all, that was the place i started my reading habit since Sec 1, thanks to Mun Mun. from then on, it became my favourite study hangout since then. =) take it an excuse but i just can't study at home, or anybody's home nor any place.

last paper before i start my new sem on Jul 31st. quite looking forward to studying again... =)

No comments: