Friday, October 19, 2007

These 3 days at NAFA are alright. In fact, alright is seriously understated of my new job. Maybe the REAL load is still pending, therefore I’m like relaxing at my job now, which is good! Don’t worry people, i'm in good hands.... haha...

i'm like so looking forward to Fridays now. haven't have that feeling for sucha long time! woot!

finally cleared all my lessons for this semester. now would be counting down to my exams. bleah! 3 exams to clear this sem, quite stressful. there're 2 of my units are like back-to-back: on Tues evening, followed by Wed morning papers. it's like "SONG BO!?".

and after my last paper on Monday, the following week would commence a new term. haix, so hectic. thought i can still enjoy some bits of my sem break but nop! oh well, just happy that i'm clearing all my subjects and graduating soon.... if everything goes well here with NAFA, most likely they might be extending my stay here. so probably i'll leave my position a couple of weeks before my final exams, so i can like chiong for the finals and VOILA! i graduate. maybe at that meantime, i'll might start looking for new job...

okie, that's my ingenius plan i have for now. subject to changes...

alright, i have to go now... before the rest comes back from lunch. and then it'll be my turn to go eat!

No comments: