Thursday, October 25, 2007

the fateful day i turned 23...

happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me!

oh brother.


i seriously dislike getting older. or maybe getting older is not as fascinating anymore as it once seemed to be. perhaps, being older means more shitty responsibilities i have to handle.

tmr my mum would be moving out, then i'll be temporarily housing at YM's place while my house undergo ungrading. i didn't feel that i need to be accountable to my mum regarding my decision even though i ended up telling her my arrangments. obviously she wasn't too please but knowing that i wouldn't listen to her, she didn't want to add much despite she still tried hard to make me listen. then she got my bro, Frankie, to come talk to me.

of all days, of all times, that insensitive dolt had to come talk to me when i'm out celebrating my bday with YM. the moment i've picked up the call, he shot, "eh, i heard from mummy that you're not going to stay with us during the renovation. why do something so stupid?" yet when i was thinking i might hear that he would wish me Happie Bday since i didn't get to see him since the day. the best part is, he kept rattling on and on telling me what kind of impression i'll leave in YM's parent, and knowing that what he's telling me wouldn't change my decision, he ended off telling me he needed to let me know his opinion.

bullshit. opinion my ass! as if i valued his opinions liddat. pls lor, use some brain cells can? maybe if he's pronounced as a retard by a doctor, claiming that he's permanently brain dead, then maybe i wouldn't be so hard on him.

my bday so memorable hor?

how i wished YM gimme a flaming torch and a carton of kerosean, instead of an Ipod, so i can set my mum and my bros ablazed. and i'll have a campfire, barbequing marshmellows while i enjoy Singapore's night sky.

nothing is as unbearable as this day. just thinking abt it make my heart aches. the only thing i haven't did yet - crying my eyes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry that i missed ur birthday, and had to call to make ur day worst.

But then, i didnt know that i am a retard brother.

Thank you for your feedback.

Frankie