Monday, November 12, 2007

i'm back... not for long

hi all, sorry for the lack of news from my side. well, alot of things happened and things are quite different now lor. so, i'm still adapting and trying the make the best out of the shitty arrangments i'm in.

my mum and bro had moved out for about 3 weeks now. and not too long after they've left, i housed temporarily at YM's place. my house undergo some dumb upgrading and the room i'll be sleeping would be invaded by bangalas in the morning from Mon to Sat, as early as 7.30am. worse still, the whole house would be like so dusty and all, and i need proper rest when i'm home from work. and i sent Fuji to my mum's place.

when i was at YM's, i don't exactly have another cable to hook up to their internet connection. even i had my lappie with me, i don't hv the luxury of going online and blog like i wished to. which explained the lack of post this month. so, why i can blog now is coz' YM's sis is not at home now and i quickly take this opportunity to blog. ha...

i'm not working today, took an urgent leave. i'm having my papers tomorrow and the day after - Tues at 6.30pm and Wed at 9am (and i'm on leave for both days as well). and my actual reason for my leave is coz' i'm having some serious jitters about my papers and i felt i don't have the time to study for my Wed papers. it's a law paper which require a blardy lot of memory work. i doubt i'll be able to make it with my memory after my evening papers. so, oh well.... this is like my 1st time giving such nonsense like "urgent leave" in my whole career history, and for some reason, it didn't feel good. but i couldn't care less now, coz' exams are more impt and i'm jux a part-time, y'know.

i'm finally going home tonight, or that's at least what i've arranged. i'll have no internet connection and got to sign up a new one. of coz, i have to pay the internet connection and all.

plus, my insensitive moronic father is out trying to cheat my money. he demanded that i'll have to contribute 200 bucks every month for the bills and "miscellaneous fees". yar, everything i pay, then he only need to pay for his own beers huh? and he added on that if my bro want to stay, he would have to pay him 200 dollars for all these. yar right... 200 + 200 = 400. he needs 400 every month to buy what? abalone? 1st-class maggie mee? or whiskey? then what's next? ask for more money so he can jux stay home and shake leg, while he worked freelance as a cab driver when he needed extra cash?

it's so blardy ridiculous lor. i rebutted, telling him to gimme the PUB bills and i'll pay. then he added, what about the miscellaneous fees? fuck off lor... he doesn't need to cook for me, i don't need him to buy any necessities at home, neither does he need to pay Fuji's food. in fact, all these "miscellaneous fees" i handle myself from like i'm 17 yrs old till now. snort...

i can foresee a war with him when i move back....

sometimes, i'm amazed how come i'm not in some depression where i go on a killing spree and hack off my parent's head, since they never seemed to use their brain for a good cause. geez...

YM will try to offload some of my financial craps when he can. but again, he can't exactly support his parents and me as well. come to think abt it, i began to wonder if quitting Giordano and work part-time while i juggle my studies and my finances is such a brilliant idea i've made. and when my intentions were purely for me to peacefully complete my studies and move on to something else stable.

how i wished my dad would GROW UP and stop trying to live off people when he still has the ability to feed himself.

No comments: