Tuesday, February 05, 2008

finally, i can breathe for a while...

rushed through the final parts of the project with only less than 5 hours left to attend class at 7pm. my project team somehow unanimously met via MSN and fiercely participated in the discussion to wrap up the report. at half-past 6, we managed to get it printed..... it wasn't easy.

went to class - the last lesson of the semester, and that would very much wrapped up the module for this semester. at the end of the lesson, my huge load lifted off my shoulders. right now, going home was so much more enjoyable even if i'm not meeting YM. coz' i knew i don't have anything waiting for me to be completed and i could really just nuah. even surfing websites are purely counting down to bedtime, rather than doing some research for a project. also, i wouldn't feel so guilty just watching TV when i'm supposed to be rushing datelines.

gawd! i wished this could go on forever!

anyway, right after the CNY i'll be having my 1st paper. in fact, it's my deferred law paper. that module gave me some serious jitters. it would be this 13th. after that, 18 & 19 Feb will be my final papers for the 2 modules. and then, 10 Mar would be the beginning of my last semester. *grinz*

i so SO can't wait to get over and done with.

No comments: