Tuesday, February 12, 2008

emo

Happy Lunar New Year to all.

and CNY is not exactly very thrilling for me anymore. in fact, i feel its getting worse every year. this year, my reunion dinner is actually at my mum's place. before my bro informed me to be over for dinner just a couple of days before CNY eve, YM's mum offered dinner if i'm not eating with either of my parents. seriously, i felt pathetic.

some more, this year is my last year taking Ang Pow....

just yesterday, i felt even lower. Ker Ker said i'm emo like every other day. LOL. maybe coz' i'm looking for a perm job, and my hit rate is like ultimately low, it affects me really greatly. job market sucks right now? or i'm asking too much? then again, is it that graduates from NUS or NTU deserved to pay much higher than those who achieved offshore or overseas degree? plus, they probably followed the mainstream from College to Uni, with 100% ZERO proper working experience. yet they deserve more?

of coz, considering the fact where i've ZERO knowledge in the field i've studied, means i don't deserved anything more? and what i can fit are those administrative or clerical positions? but, i'm over-qualified for those types of position, yet under-qualified for higher positions. such a dilemma huh? dunno i'm supposed to be in dilemma or the employers.... no lah, we confused each other. *snort*

i went through such a huge round that time has wasted in the result. i'm not getting younger any minute and i feel older than my age. i can't help thinking that more than 4 years of working out there after i graduated with a Diploma, i've achieved almost nothing. it's really depressing.

sigh... i guess its just one of those days every other month i'll sink into such thoughts. i dunno what can motivate me now. maybe some sound advice, guidance to life, and definitely moral support.

No comments: