Friday, March 07, 2008

tears stung my eyes. tears rolled uncontrollably. i'm hidden in my bedroom, crying my eyes out. i'm so tired, so emotionally tired. how i wished i'm suffering physical pains rather than challenged emotionally.

so many turmoils, one after another. when will it end?

do i always have to fend for myself? why i don't have parents to support me? why i have no one to turn to when i need help? why is it that my brothers turn their backs on me and choose not to be involved? what have i done in this lifetime to deserve all these?

what did i do to suffer the aftermath of their divorce? why do i have to take the blame for everything they've caused for themselves? why am i sitting here crying for something which is not my fault? why do i have such selfish parents who would not think for their children's happiness?

why can't they just die and make my life easier, for this once?



i didn't realize that, to be a happy bride, would only be a dream for me....

No comments: