Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happie 24th BDay to me!

this is perhaps the only bdaywhich i'll treasure for the rest of my life. simply coz' its my last single's bday. i don't know how different it would be in future to be celebrating as a married woman, but as of now, this last bday as a singleton is something memorable to me.

my teammates shared among themselves and presented me $160 worth of Capitaland vouchers. alot huh? and vouchers are supposedly to be a norm in my team for bdays. 1stly, it's practical and 2ndly, you can never go wrong with vouchers. *LOL*.

YM's gang were a sweet bunch of people. they shared among themselves and bought me a Gucci handphone strap! hahaha... my very 1st branded gift and very 1st owned branded. i've never by far owned anything branded and now i do. pretty exciting though, even though it's a handphone strap. haha... they gave me the present on my bday eve where we headed for dinner and clubbing at Boilers Room. in addition, i signed up their Ladies' member. initially i thought they would pay for the Lady's card but in the end, i didn't have a heart to. after all, they've already bought a Gucci present which to some, may hurt their pocket. in addition, going clubbing would be on their expense as well. so, they've done enough for me. glad i had fun, and it's perhaps my 1st time as well, to be clubbing with all men (w/o YM around). great experience as i don't land myself in situations like this.

on my bday itself, my gang's turn to meet up with me. in the end, Bel wasn't feeling well and had to stay home. so which only left Ra and Mun. even though this was like a no-frills meeting, i enjoyed their company so much. and what i love about hanging out with them: endless topics to talk about. maybe it's just a girl's nature to keep talking, however, i feel chemistry among each other is so blardy important. and i'm so glad our chemistry are still there despite the fact we weren't in constant contact with each other. just wanna tell you how much i appreciated your presence...love you guys!

after meeting with the girls, i continued my session with some of YM's friends. basically one of them was hurting about his recent broke-up with his gf and we kind of "flocked" down to see what we could do. we ended up chilling at East Coast, usual hangout, Beach Cabana.

so that's pretty much marks my last singleton bday. even though every bday i had is very simple, i enjoyed how everything turned out. i know i'm so gonna missed my singlehood...

No comments: