Sunday, October 12, 2008

it'll be my turn soon...

went to bellie's convo today at the Raffles Convention Centre... it's nice to be seeing friends graduating. and so glad that i know this bunch of friends (and others as well) to be my main motivation for pursuing further studies. it's painful to be juggling both work and studies, but all will eventually come to an end, depend how soon it is.

i can't wait to be in my graduation ropes and throwing the mortar board up in the air. i don't know if i'll be able to see any familiar faces at the day of my convo, considering that most of the people i knew grad today. oh well....

my convo will be somewhere around this time next year. by then i believe i've turned moldy waiting for the graduation. whatever excitement i had would prolly have faded away. and then, i'm merely going through the process rather than enjoying it. haix... think too much again.

alright, time for bed.

No comments: