Friday, December 19, 2008

bored

life is getting boring for me... nothing to do, getting sleepy but yet reluctant to catch some sleep. i'll still have many Fridays for me to waste, but still....

my ankle is recovering, and i'm now on ankle guard rather than bandage. have been dutifully visiting the sinseh every 3 days coz' i'm desperate enough to wear my heels again. however, it's really dreadful to be going through the "therapy". everytime they touched the sore spot, i would cringe at excruciating pain. it's to the extend i would break out in cold sweat and i was near to tears. by far, i've always sucked in my tears and bear the pain. the worse i have gotten was letting out whines to relieve the stress i felt. as much as i want my ankle to heal, i seriously hated going through the process. well, at least now i can walk properly, rotate my ankle, but still, i cant cross my leg...

x'mas is coming soon, and i loved this season. however, it would be different for me this year. whether i'm still loving it as much as i used to, well, i dunno. for once, perhaps, i'm not really looking forward to x'mas, CNY and Valentine's...

No comments: