Friday, December 12, 2008

time..

reading the name of my blog, i realize it's such a cliche and yet so true. i don't remember how i derived this back then...

life have been busy... drowning myself at work is prolly the best thing for me right now. considering that i've clocked 12 hours of OT this week, staying past 9pm for 3 consecutive days. i felt the fatigue.

weekends are saved for friends, going out whenever i can, get as occupied as i could to make weekends bearable. things has begin to change for the better. and that fateful day has past too... i could've been married by now. however, i'm glad i'm still sitting in my comfort zone in my room, nothing has changed. maybe some other things have... no, i haven't regretted the decision. perhaps, it's still the best thing i did and i'm glad i did that. it may not be entirely sensible, but i'm sure i'm still sane.

the next hurdle would be CNY... suddenly, i'm not looking forward to that day after how everything has turned out. i wished i could just pack my bags and leave the country for that few days. or maybe i can book a ticket for myself for a short getaway to avoid anything coming my way.... especially those nosey-parkers. anyone out there willing to sacrifice your red packets for me? *hopeful*

time is essence to me right now... coz' time heals things slowly, and put everything back the way it is. even though it may be a long and slow process, that's what i need now...

No comments: