Monday, May 11, 2009

ever since so much hoo-haa for some mundane blog post from me, i can't help feeling abit wary about posting my thoughts. i'll never know what would have offended anyone out there. oh well, luckily i don't depend on this blog entirely, otherwise i would've prolly find myself in a spot where i have no other channels for me to say my thoughts.

i'm right now in my dumps. a few of you would prolly know coz' i've shared with you when you've asked. still coping, finding my way around. just perhaps i haven't given up...

-----

anyways, i've did some serious shopping spree and ended up spending quite alot this month. gonna face the music, mainly myself, when the bills screamed at my face. basically, i did some refurbishing of my room! happy happy!

i bought a new bed frame for easier cleaning, a new dressing table (but more of just a simple and smaller table top with no mirror or drawers), a DIY bean bag, and a small foldable table for my lappie. so at this very moment, i'm plopped comfortably on my bean bag and my lappie is resting on the foldable table, happily typing away. HEE! and of coz, i did some major shifting in my room to give more space for the bean bag. now, i lack of an aircon installed and a full length mirror which i intend to plant it behind the doors of my wardrobe, and TA-DA! my long loooong awaited little heaven, found in this puny 3-room apartment.

when my room is all done up, i'll post some pictures...

till then, no more public hols to look forward to, so just hang in there yar? LOL...

No comments: