Saturday, May 16, 2009

updates

nothing much to do on a Sat weekend, so trying to spend some quality time for myself. so i uploaded the pics to my Lappie, and here goes... not in any order:

i bought a new bed for Scrabbles when i went to Ikea to do some window shopping... i believe he's very happy with it, coz' i took this picture on the day i bought it home...

Fuji would not have appreciated the bed. he would prefer my bed than beds like that. however, Scrabbie is more accommodating. easy to please, i believe. haa... or perhaps, Scrabbie felt this would be a luxurious for him, compared to the pillow he used to rest on.



went out with Tim to Suntec for some chill-out session 2 weeks ago... then we went to the arcade and ended up catching these!! hahaha... i caught those 2 on the left, and he managed to catch the last one on the right. it's can really rewarding, especially when you see the clamps held on to your prize tight enough and release it to you through the gutter.

i gave my Stitch to Tim to put in his car. after all, the Mickey Mouse is somewhat "out of place". right now, Mickey is sitting happily on my new bed frame. :D



On last Sat, i went out with my family to have some Mother's Day dinner. didn't buy her anything this year coz' i really not know what to get her. so i guess i'll wait till her next bday, then get her something. :P

anyway, i brought Scrabbles to meet Fuji! this was the scene where both of them got dead tired after lots of playing. otherwise, you think they'll rest next to each other like that? dream on! hahahaha....

don't know what triggered them; not too long after i took this picture, they fought. i was watching TV and they were fighting on my feet. i managed to pull them apart and both kena whacking from me.

Scrabbles got a scratch on his cheek and near his left eye, Fuji had his gum bleeding. finally both of them were hiding their tails when i called out to them to wash their wound. after that, they sat at different corners of the house, licking their wounded pride. hahaha... i guess it'll take a while more to be REAL friends.


and lastly, my new refurbished room!!!



i didn't engaged any help to move my furnitures; proudly done by yours truly. not easy, but it is definitely satisfying.

changed the table to something smaller to give my room more walking space, the foldable table where my Lappie is sitting right now, and most importantly, The Bean Bag! imagine me in the 1st picture, exactly where i am when i'm typing this post. of coz', when i'm done, i keep my Beanie and table to one corner.

loving my room more and more... woot! getting cosier...

anyway, i'll be changing the window shades to new blinds. the shades are pretty filthy already, and i can't wash it. so i bought new blinds when i was at Ikea that time.



okay, that's more or less it. trying to find a good time to see if i can get an aircon. the weather has been kind to me somehow coz' i can still sleep just with a fan. i'm still pushing my tolerance level. and when the time comes where my trusty fan is insufficient, i'll grab my credit card and get an aircon fixed for real.

No comments: