Sunday, December 20, 2009

random thoughts

has been more than 1 month since my last update. nothing much to say though - life's pretty much the same.

just celebrated jacob's bday at Beach Cabana yesterday. the meeting was long overdue. and i'm glad that we had our share of laughing fits, and also some long chats which ended around 4am. nothing felt better than having fun all over again.

seeing YM there again didn't put me in an awkward position. in fact, i was just glad we could still talk like we used to. only thing was that he was into his old habits, checking soccer updates. really unnecessary. of coz, seeing him again brought back good old memories.... set me thinking.... but i just pushed them away. things were slightly different already, so there wasn't a point.... then i wouldn't deny i missed him somehow. now, i only wished he would be happy with his new-found love. if it was meant to be, it would.



counting down 2 more days to my block leave..... 2 more days and i'll bid goodbye to the working world for the year! how exciting that would be! and 1 more month to my holiday to Philippines!! hoo boy, i sure know how to get myself out of an emo state. hahaha....

i guess when u're single, u would be totally dependent on yourself to make yourself happy. nothing's bad about that. in fact, i thought i would appreciate myself better. :)





Class 95 was playing all 80s weekend. Summer Rain reminded me of the days at Double O.... so much fun.... if i would go there again, how would it still feel....

maybe i should go, before it shuts down for good...

No comments: