Friday, March 08, 2013

He did a Houdini...

It has been one week since I’ve last heard from him. Suddenly he had decided to cut me off. I text him but he didn’t reply. And he even blocked me off on Whatsapp. I don’t know what triggered him to do things like that. I didn’t see this coming. We were still joking with each other the day before his disappearo act.

As much as I don’t wish to jump to conclusion, I can also guess what happened. His “past” is back to haunt him. Yes, one messed up dude.

Thinking about him just brings bouts of sadness. Then again, I never forget our first date. I haven’t forgotten the dates we had. Even though it was short-lived but they’re just great memories worth holding on to. And reminiscing them does brings my mood up a little.

According to him, before he decided to disappear on me, he said he would be travelling these 2 weeks. So let’s see what happens the week after next, if anything would change. Would he be spurred to text me suddenly?

Oh well, men like him, sucks.

No comments: