Monday, November 14, 2005

i just have to let the steam out!

it just gets on my nerves when my bosses requested too much from me. ya, blame it on my poor coordination skills or my disorganization. bleah! but does that mean it requires constant reprimandings meh?

they just keep pushing me to keep calling and calling and calling. when i get too much orders and it's getting out of hand, they STILL want me to get more orders. fuck lo! i havent even got the time to do proper search on the resumes and they jux wanted me to get more orders. and when they realize that my orders are getting out of hand and not much resumes sent out, they started to comment that i should concentrate on searching for the candidates.

i so hate it when i'm working on my orders, they keep pushing me to telemarket. it's like, "har?! i got so many orders and i don't even have enough time to place in suitable candidates, yet you still want me to get MORE orders?!" i only have 8 working hours a day (excluding an hour of lunchtime), with 2 hours a day on telemarketing, plus an hour each in the morning and evening that we have to avoid calling coz' the person-in-charge is either clearing the shit for the day before or clearing up to go home, which left only approx. of 4 hours a day to screen resumes, call them up, do up their resumes and send them over PLUS following up with the clients. it will normally takes me about 1 to 2 hours a day to screen and call up the respective candidates. BUT, all these excludes leftover shits to clear from the day before. WAH LAU!

maybe i should search my conscience that i'm disorganized. maybe i should start to make myself known that i'm not too adverse in my multi-tasking. so!?!?! big deal!

sometimes when i know i'm getting out-of-hand till i sit in the office and not knowing where to start, i literally write the tasks to complete in my notebook. upon completion, i will tick them off. sometimes the WHOLE day, i can't even complete the tasks i'm suppose to complete WITHIN a day. crap!

so, am i suppose to stay overtime when i'm not even paid for it? am i suppose to camp overnight in the office in order to get work done? or i should start to sacrifice my after-office relaxation and bring work home? eh, i got a life here!! even if it's just to throw my unfinished work to go home and rest early, i will do that. no way am i going to bring work home....

yeah, take it as a normal day-to-day rantings but if i don't let it out, i'll probably develop a mental disorder.

No comments: