Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it doesn't pay to be compassionate

i've learn my lessons the hard way. efforts of being nice would only end up taken advantaged of. i have had enough. in order to survive in this dog-eat-dog world, i need to be really vigilent and merciless. no one will be there for you when you cry, nobody will sympathize you when you fall, no such person will empathize your situation. what they will do is to mock at you, fill you in with sarcasm and curt. to them, these are what you deserve in order to wake you up from your fucking idea of "if you be nice to others, others will be nice to you". what's more to a stranger that i barely know after a few minutes of interaction over the phone.

if my bf wasn't there for me to rant, i would probably get a dartboard with the pic of my boss's face on it.

no, i won't let myself crumble from such a small setback. i need to face reality and move on. fuck care the bosses, fuck care what went wrong. just cont'd to work on my cases and hit the figures. after all, that what's most important. they see money rolling into their pocket and not whether your conscience has been challenged.

sad.

and i need shopping....

No comments: