Monday, April 10, 2006

i'm whining...

how long have i worked with Gio already? almost one month per say. it wasn't long for me to start developing some grievances at work. nothing serious, other than i can't really click with the SM and my horrid roster. maybe i'm stretched to my max and i'm really tired out, i can't help feeling cranky and all.

if it wasn't for my sore eye last week, i would have worked much more than required of me, even though i already have.

Monday - 2pm to 6pm
Tuesday - Full @ RP
Wednesday - Afternoon
Thursday - Full
Friday - Rest Day, finally
Saturday - Morning
Sunday - Morning

madness huh? i've briefly calculated the number of hours to be clocked for this week - 49 hours excluding lunch break and the possibility of not having to sign out on time. and the week before, they owe me 5 hours of OT. if they're not able to offset my OT, they would pay me back in cash 1.5 times per hour rate. so if i'm to fulfill my roster this week, they would owe me another 5 or more hours. can you imagine it's only the 2nd week of April and i've earned about 100 odd bucks of OT?

but seriously, i would rather get the rest days than to get the cash though...

like what YM told me, other than the fact that there wasn't enough manpower, all in-charges would put their interest before the welfare of their team. despite it's human nature, i felt really sad though.

never mind. i should look forward to Friday, my PRECIOUS rest day. anyway, i will be grateful that i'm only on 4 hours shift today. i really am.

No comments: