Saturday, April 15, 2006

my rest day yesterday...

wah, it felt SOOOO good to just sleep on my rest day! and i do nothing else other than spending time with YM. i'm contented. hee....

anyway, as the day on Thursday itself came to an end where i'm assisting my 3rd-in-charge to close shop, i was feeling pretty excited about my rest day. even though there weren't any plans made other than going over to his place for a short stay, i couldn't wait to feEL my rest day after having my roster stretching my energy level to its max. finally i got to rest real good, recharged. and the highlight is...

i shall present you my new love:

TA-DA!!!


ain't she a beauty?? it was love at first sight, mind you... *sigh*...

i still missed my k700i though. i missed her functions and all, especially her LED light where it came in handy most of the time. well, her condition was quite jia lat till i almost thought i'll never get her sold. never mind... i felt bad talking about her. haa...

FYI, this is the only phone that i didn't do my homework in the reviews and other feedbacks. at the moment, i'm quite contented with its functions and all (esp the CAMERA!!). so hope i'll not find anything drastic that would harm the image for the time being.

right now, i'm broke. no more mah-nie till pay day @ 28th. 2 weeks more... sianz.

No comments: