Monday, November 20, 2006

i'm getting incoherent

one day, my bro saw me studying for one of my tests. i was basically, in front of my lappie, typing my report and all while going through my textbook. and he said, seeing me like this, it makes him reconsider about himself wanting to continue his masters....

thanks lor.

and i'm like studying for my Marcom and Advertising tests, both clashing on the same day - 21st Nov. Marcom at 1pm, and Advertising at 6pm. it's a 2 hours test. haix.

somehow it struck me how come i felt that working is a blessing in diguise, at times.

i'm tired, but i'm not yet through with Marcom yet. i've to finish today, or not, i won't have time to start with Advertising. i will burn the midnight oil, since i can still afford to. that is what i have to pay with last minute muggings.

anyway, i can't wait to get over with this semester.... the tests are getting a toil on me, and should be arranged earlier, not now.

and of all days, my auntie came today.... argh!



check out these REAL cuties!!!


don't they just melt your heart!!? if only Fuji's still like that now... but i still love Fuji, even though he's 4 years old already. =)

No comments: