Thursday, December 28, 2006

clubbing is one of my fave, naturally. ever since i was exposed to clubbing for the very 1st time when i was 18, my virgin step to Zouk's Mambo, i fell for clubbing. since then, i thought clubbing is quite a good channel for me to rid my mind off reality, even if it's only for that night. i'll dance, drink, and sometimes also smoke (yes, i did that).

till now, i still love clubbing. even though some of my clicks eventually grew out of that, i never once wanted to leave the clubbing society. now and then, i'll try to tap around, trying to see if i've new khakis.

right now, Ladies' Night at MoMo is my fave club. good r&b music just rattles deep into me. without boyfriends around, it's definitely party time. if you do well, you get appreciated from glances of cute guys. ;P that is what LADIES' NIGHT all about, isn't it?

perhaps, last night was one of the worst night ever! it's even worst than having to go clubbing with a broken heart.

think about it: just when i'm enjoying myself to the max with DJs spinning awfully good tracks, almost jammed pack dance floor, coincidentally met up some of my old friends, thinking nothing else was better than now... YM just had to be "accidentally" spotted....

to put it simply, he was spying me from afar.

yes, seeing is believing. but when what you see isn't what they really are, what's the purpose then?

i exchanged numbers with some guys, yes. do you know who they happened to be? BDS people: Boon Keng (classmate) and WeiMing (BDS NCC, 1 year my senior).

i met some more guys! and who are they? Yihan and Ka Yong - YM's commando friends.

just because some fucker friends of yours told you what they saw the previous time i went MoMo, you wanted to see what you hope to see - whether i'm naughty or nice. probably, just tell your bunch of friends to mind their blardy business.

if they know me, why don't they even say Hi to me? where's their basic courtesy? why do they observe me from afar like you did? WHO are they to even observe me? WHO are they to even tell you things which is not entirely true, and they're not even there for you when you need emotional help? if they're really concern about my well-being, and AS A FRIEND, shouldn't they protect me, rather than just leaving me alone with another girlfriend of mine, fending for ourselves? and then tell you what they see.... bastards. if they're such good material on spying, go be a bloody PI lah! ask them to take their cam with them, TAKE PICTURES OF ME TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!

"hey, as a friend ah, i tell you this: i saw your girlfriend dancing and flirting with another guy. and they even kissed..."

kiss my small tight ass! friend??? who are they to even call themselves friends? i doubt they even keep in contact with you after you male-beings converted to civilians.

some things i don't wish to share, MEANS i just don't wish to share. why even try to force it out from me? some things i'll NEVER be ready to share. so, don't even think about digging any info, ANY. if you happened to know some things, find the right TIME to talk to me, and definitely NOT when YOU KNOW i'm enjoying myself!

lastly, get your friends to FUCK OFF. they are in NO POSITION to even tell you things which they see when they're not true.

if they so much want to tell you what kind of person i am when i'm clubbing, i'll promise i'll show myself them! i'll let them know, and also YOU to know, WHAT KIND OF PERSON I AM WHEN I CLUBBED. there'll be TOTALLY NO RESTRAIN or whatsoever...

and you asked for it.

also, it helps them to prove how "friend" they really are.

and then, probably you can say, "wah, thanks bro... i finally know what kind of girl my gf is... you're such a great friend..."

PUI!

No comments: