Tuesday, December 26, 2006

so tired

yeah man, my 1st x'mas having myself slogging guts out, work till past midnight, have to take cab back without any claims allowed. fuck up. PLUS payday will be delayed by 1 day. and i can't take it even if it's just ONE freaking day later. coz' i'm so blardy dried up lor!!

and check out my schedule:

Monday - Morning
Tuesday - Morning
Wednesday - FULL!!
Thurday - RD
Fri - Afternoon
Saturday - RD
Sunday - FULL!!

if you look this way, it seems like my roster not too bad, get to rest 2 days this week. but think abit deeper, my previous (and only) rest day was on Friday. so technically speaking, i worked for 5 days before expecting my this upcoming rest day. you think it's quite reasonable. but pls, i worked Morning (On Sat), Full (on Sun, x'mas eve), and Morning (on Mon). reported to work damn early, knock off way late. just counting the number of OTs accumulated for the past week, i easily clocked more than 10 hours.

and a stupid full shift on a x'mas day... i.e. Sunday.

sorry, i know i'm whiny. and i'll sleep real soon. promise you that.

anyway, YM had been quite sweet for that unfateful 3 days, meeting me after work. on the eve, we went to beach cabana for dinner. and on x'mas day, he brought me back to east coast beach, had some simple dinner at the mega foodcourt, and then we played with some fire sparklers! hur.... the beach was like quite crowded and all, so we managed to find some quieter places at the carpark and lighted the sparklers. hee! after that, carpark was like attacked by the smoke and all. lol...

so i'm working Full shift tomorrow. i doubt a 10 hours sleep could help relieve the exhuastion i have. lol. btw, i'm going MoMo tomorrow. my pay's not coming in yet and it's really mind boggling. argh.

No comments: