Tuesday, December 19, 2006

just a quick update.... and i've to go work.

here's my schedule for the week, as promised for someone:

Mon - Morning
Tues - Afternoon
Wed - 2pm to 6pm
Thurs - Afternoon
Fri - RD
Sat - Afternoon
Sun - Morning


if you're thinking of asking me out on Fri, i only have the afternoons available. i.e before 7pm. the evenings are booked, including the late nights. *lol*

on Wed after 6pm, i may have an appointment pending for confirmation. but if you can confirm your appointment with me ASAP for Wed, well, it's a 1st come 1st serve basis.

~~

i think everyone seems to be quite busy with their lives (which is good!) that they don't really want to update their blogs anymore... so i guess this blog thinggie became a passe already? or the PLC (product life cycle) of this fad becames saturated at this stage. *lol*

what the hell am i talking about....


~~

my cousin's husband-to-be refuses to acknowledge the shotgun marriage, claiming that he has no money to wed and whatsoever (based on my mum).

i pity the unborn child with such a bastard father. what could be worse for both the mother and child?

~~

both of my Manager and 2nd-in-charge spoken with me, telling me which areas they hope they would see improvement from, coz' they're hoping they could promote me to Senior II (now i'm senior III).

it's just nice to know they're in a lookout for my progress in this job... even though i'm not as keen to usurp higher authority, but i need the more cash.




so that's about it for now. TA!

No comments: