Monday, April 16, 2007

i popped the sacred qns...

my seminar today ended early, and my project discussion didn't drag long enough. so i had about 2 more hours to mingle around before signing in at 6pm for work.

after having plans to try backend, i was wondering when i would actually call my AM to check when she would be coming to PS so i could have a small chat with her. unexpectedly, she came by today!

i was sitting at the store together with her. she was checking company's overall sales figure and i sat neared her, doing my own stuff. my heart was like thumping so fiercely, my mind was racing, and i'm like fighting within myself to ask or not. it's just SOOOO difficult to just open my mouth and asked. it definitely took all my might to muster my courage... i know it sounded real silly but that was what exactly happened.

so yes, i finally popped the question, "can i talk to you?"

i guess the 1st step to ask was the most difficult. after that, it kind of flowed. but i'm quite careful and selective in what i had to convey coz' i don't want to end up giving her the impression that i didn't have the intention to continue where i am now even if there wouldn't be any chance for me.

anyway, there wasn't a confirm answer for me. i still have to wait, for miracles probably. apparently, based on what my AM told me, she's quite unsure if they would be increasing headcount for marketing dept. plus, she questioned my commitment level coz' i'm studying and my marketing ppl are known to stay up real late to rush datelines. nonetheless, she promised to keep me posted and would asked for me.

patience.... my i-ching tarot cards told me. how long? i can't help questioning but there's no answer...

No comments: