Tuesday, October 09, 2007

idling at home...

i should be dealing with my project but lazybones set in.

after so much hoo-ha about my airport pass, finally i can enter the transit area with my visitor pass. i can't find my IC (somehow it has been misplaced somewhere at home) so i used my passport instead, with a police report. till then when i find my IC, i will call up the Police HQ to cancel the report.

i've another 2 more days with T1 on Thurs & Fri. at the meantime, i'm clearing my remaining ALs for yr '05.

i'm currently still searching for Marketing contract jobs. a couple of recruitment agencies called me and they've sent my resumes. initially they're quite enthu, trying to close positions available with my request. after that, silence. maybe i don't exactly have many choices around, available positions are only that few, that's why i felt that response are not too active. and also, i'm only keen on marketing related jobs than some admin or clerical positions. not forgetting the pay also lah. i'm not asking alot coz' i'm more keen on the experience. but then again, alot of company can be quite "ngiao".

till then, i need to be abit more stringent in my pocket money to last me until i hook up some temp jobs.

and guess wat? i jux bought a top, online... hahaha... it's from my Shopping Site 3 that i've jux updated. love the stuff there, but slightly more expensive i feel.

girls, indulge with me! kekeke...

No comments: